How to take an Outbound Request, assign it to yourself and deliver the Request.
How to route a Disposition to the right person or group.
This content is restricted to subscribers
Important: This SOP works only for self-hosted WordPress sites, aka WordPress.org and not WordPress.com.
- Download the Google Tag Assistant Legacy Chrome Extension (Free)
- Sign up for Google Tag Manager (Free):
- You’ll need to log in to your Google account.
- If this is your first time creating a Google Tag Manager Account, you’ll be prompted to set one up right away.
- You can just use your company/website name for both the account and container.
- Under “Where to Use Container”, select “Web”